Pipeline construction Expert 7.4 according to ASME - Inch system
Pipeline construction expert 7.4 according to ASME - Inch system includes:
- Dimensions for:
a) the coilings and the cut length for direct transfer onto the pipe for segmented bend, inclined, inserted, attached and offset nossles - mass unlimited
b) nozzle on elbow according to ASME B16.9-2012, NPS from 1/2 inch to 48 inch, and radius short, long and 3D.
You only need to enter the overall dimensions in a complete work plan (green box) and the program calculates the rest.
Calculations of intersections with standard elbows according to ASME B16.9-2012, NPS from 1/2 inch to 48 inch, radius short, long and 3D, and with different elbows and without elbows - mass unlimited. This are:
- Tables for pipe fitter with total lists of surface dimensions of flanges and buttwelding fittings to be laminated,
and elbow dimensions from 0,5 deg. to 90 deg. each 0,5 deg. according to ASME B16.9-2012, NPS from 1/2 inch to 48 inch, radius short, lond and 3D.
- Database of all dimensions for flanges according to ASME B16.5-2013, NPS from 1/2 inch to 24 inch, Classes from 150lb to 2500lb, and ASME B16.47-2011 Serie A and B, NPS from 26 inch to 60 inch and Classes from 75lb to 900lb.
- Database of all dimensions for buttwelding fittings according to ASME B 16.9-2012, NPS from 1/2 inch to 48 inch. This are:
- Database of all dimensions for flanged fittings according to ASME B 16.5-2009, NPS from 1 inch to 24 inch, Classes from 150lb to 2500lb. This are:
- Calculations of all sides and angles rectangular and nonrectangular triangles - mass unlimited.
The program only works if Microsoft Excel from 2003 is installed on your computer.
To view, you can download the demo version here:
The program does not interfere in the registry. After using the program you uninstall it from your computer with the integrated Deinstallator, and you have no more traces of the demo program on your computer.